We create projects by focusing on the sectors with major importance for the development of Romania:
- Active Citizenship, refers to our responsibility as individuals towards society and the environment.
We are convinced that positive change can be implemented through a bottom-up approach, with a solid, concerted grassroots effort, in which each and every citizen adopts a proactive, constructive and responsible attitude vis-a-vis the main issues that society faces. There are so many things that people can do themselves in order to positively impact their environment, their lives and the lives of those around them. If each of us spent less time and energy whining about what we don’t like or what doesn’t work well in Romania and use that time and energy to actually do something about these problems, we would be in a fundamentally better position today.
- Project Romania 2020
- Dear Romania, write our future
- Voices for Romania
- Atelier 4
- Knowledge Transfer, refers to the flow and exchange of knowledge to and from Romania in which our members are involved on a daily basis, in order to make Romania a more developed and modern country.
We strongly believe the precious expertise, education and experience our members have acquired abroad can and should be shared with and transferred to Romania in an effort to contribute to Romania’s development and modernization. Moreover, we see transfer of knowledge as an excellent way to connect Romania to the outside world and to play our part in putting Romania on the map. Our members are amazing representatives – true ambassadors indeed – of our country and anyone who meets or interacts with them will realize that Romania is so much more than the stereotypes often promoted in the international media.
- Start-up your idea
- Mentorship for Success
- Mentori pentru Excelenta (merged with Access2Education)
- Public Policy, represents our desire to improve public policies in Romania by leveraging our global expertise and making use of best practices from across the world.
We strongly believe that public policies should truly serve public interest. They should be designed and implemented by true professionals, who can understand the complexities that most of these policies entail and can ensure that public interest will always trump private one. Moreover, we believe all major public policies should benefit from genuine consultations with the key stakeholders. At GRASP, we are aiming to improve public policies in Romania by analyzing them in a professional manner, recommending solutions and innovations in a constructive way and conducting advocacy campaigns to ensure our recommendations are heard and implemented.
- Diaspora Votes
- Education Matters